Well that was a rather awesome looking trailer for Time Of Legends: Joan Of Arc 1.5 wasn't it! We are very excited to see the game return to Kickstarter at the start of October.
Make sure to get involved as always and comment on the show as there's lots we want to talk about AND there's also a £50 Store.OnTableTop Voucher ready to be snapped up!
Campaigns & Updates
We have some good stuff coming for you with next week being the launch of the new Infinity Campaign called Asteroid Blues (yes, named after the Cowboy BeBop episode). Make sure to get involved!
We're also talking about our upcoming Flames Of War D-Day Campaign which will be running later this year where you can get involved with Flames Of War AND TANKS. With that in mind we're going to have a 30% Off Voucher for Cult Of Games members for Store.OnTableTop.
Lastly, we also have a cool new series started up by Gerry looking at the different kinds of 'Stuff'. Make sure to go and check out the series HERE and let us know what you'd be interested in seeing us explore.
Make sure to dive in and see what you think of the news we've picked out from the tabletop world...
- Iron Hands & Raven Guard - Come and check out the new Chapters Codexes for Warhammer 40,000
- Aeldari Get An Update - Learn about the new plastics for the Aeldari and a grim prophecy
- Gothizzar Harvesters - See what you think of these twisted new Age Of Sigmar creations
- Dweghom In September - The Dweghom will fully release at the end of this month for Conquest
- Blood & Valor - A new WWI game is on the way from Firelock Games & The Phalanx Consortium
- Savage Worlds Update - A new updated take on Savage Worlds is now available
- Carnival Row - Get yourself a neat PDF download for the world of Carnival Row
- Captain America - The First Avenger finds his way to FFG's Marvel Champions
Are you going to be snapping up some of these new goodies from the news?
We have two projects to take a look at...
- Warriors Of The Black Root Forest - See what you make of these neat 15mm creatures!
- TITANS - Watch out for this new board game coming in November
What do you make of these Kickstarters?
Hope you have a great time!