Welcome to another episode of The Weekender where we're going to be trying to employ the powers of the Kill Team Cat to answer a question about a new expansion from Games Workshop.
Make sure to get involved in the comments as we're going to be giving away two copies of the Kill Team Commanders Expansion this week too!
Marvel Or Mistake?
As we were discussing the new expansion for Games Workshop's successful Kill Team game we thought that maybe these Commanders are taking away from what made this skirmish version of Warhammer 40,000 what it is.
Do you think that this is true or do you think that the Commanders Expansion allows us to develop new stories and narratives within the universe, offering us a chance to get stuck into the development of more characters.
Remember, include Marvel or Mistake in your answers in the comments below and we'll get all scientific about it next week.
We also have some great news from this week to discuss...
- 500 Store Celebration - Two new miniatures appear from Games Workshop next weekend
- Middle-earth Awesomeness - Watch out for more from Tolkien's world in the coming months
- Star Wars Specialists - Some new generic options are coming out for Legion commanders
- Cruel Seas - We get a better look at what you're getting with Warlord's newest game
- Building Rome - Z-Man are bringing together plenty of interesting mechanics in a new board game
What caught your eye from this week?
The Edge Campaign
Justin talks with Pawel from Awaken Realms about their campaign that started this week. The Edge is a fantastic game with plenty of interesting options for those who love narrative tabletop experiences.
Make sure to check out the first episode HERE and let us know what you think.
We have two great campaigns for you to check out.
- D6 - A fantastic role-playing/adventure board game which needs your attention!
- Beowulf: Beastslayer - Will you be considering this new game book from some luminaries of the craft?
Make sure to let us know if you've seen anything else we should consider on Kickstarter.
We're looking at some amazing terrain building, kitbashing and painting this week from the Community Spotlight and if you'd like to share your thoughts you can do so HERE.
Also remember to check out the Hagglethorn Hollow Kickstarter which still has two weeks or so left on the funding platform.
Prizes - Win Kill Team Commander Expansions
This week we're going to be giving away two Kill Team Commander expansion sets from Games Workshop which you can snag by commenting on this episode.
We also have two winners to announce from last week who won Warhound Titans and Half Moon Bay Steins.
We have a new Prize Centre which will list all of the winners from our myriad of competitions so make sure to check out if you've got your hands on something on the link above.
Have a great weekend!